Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Promises, Planning, and Pain

Promises: I promised myself I would never post without photos because blogs with photos keep me reading. But I am in a desperate need to distract myself. I have a package arriving from Handy Hands some time this week. And it is going to be full of goodies! I am currently working on Mom's Pink Doily and it will be my largest project to date (yet again). I'm about to start the third round and it is quite intimidating.

Planning: With planning out the third round of my current project, I am also planning a sun catcher ornament. It is a combination of two vintage patterns: Motif 9109 and Floral motif 9112. There will be a butterfly added, but I want the butterfly to be stiffened in a 3D position, so hunting down the right butterfly is proven difficult!

Pain: I won't say much here. I got my stitches out yesterday afternoon! Some history: Sunday May 30th I fell outside my home and sliced my big right toe on our concrete/brick steps outside the door. The Novocaine shots were horrible! But the 3 stitches were necessary. And I'm on the mend and go swimming again!!

Promise my next post will include some sort of photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment